- Focalin XR is a prescription medication approved for the treatment of ADHD as part of a treatment program for children (6 years and older) and adults
- Focalin XR is effective in improving the symptoms of ADHD in children (6 years and older) and adults
- Focalin XR has a demonstrated safety and tolerability profile in children (6 years and older) and adults
- Focalin XR starts fast–in 30 minutes after taking the medication–in children aged 6 to 12 years
- Focalin XR provides 12 hours of ADHD symptom control in children aged 6 to 12 years
- Focalin XR should be taken once daily in the morning exactly as prescribed. Focalin XR can be taken with or without food. If you or your child cannot swallow the capsule whole, open it and sprinkle the small beads of medicine over a spoonful of applesauce and swallow it right away. Do not chew, crush, or divide the capsule or beads in the capsule
Focalin XR is indicated as an integral part of a total treatment program for ADHD that may include other measures (psychological, educational, social) for patients with this syndrome.